How to stop windows 8 maintenance in progress ?
This is always a ridiculous task. Just I want get rid of this, because its troubling me. Apparently you need to changes few settings.
Follow the steps for settings :-
Click the lower left corner to open the Start screen.
Type Schedule tasks in the Start screen
1. Click Settings
2. Click Schedule tasks
3. Go to Task Scheduler Library\Microsoft\Windows\TaskScheduler
4. Right Click Regular Maintenance
5. Click Properties
6. Click the Settings tab
7. Mark check in the box to Allow task to be run on demand
8. Click OK
9. Right Click Regular Maintenance again for testing whether its running or not and click on Run.
10. Again Right Click Regular Maintenance and click on End for end this process.
Now your maintenance icon from task bar removed.
Its working NOW.WOW !!!