How to convert epoch to human readable format in UNIX ?
In this example the epoch time is 1432783870. Use the below command to convert the epoch time to human readable time.Technically epoch time known as UNIX time , also known as POSIX time.
dev@javadevelopersguide-developer-desktop ~/Epoch/ $ date -d @1432783870
Thu May 28 13:31:10 EST 2015
dev@javadevelopersguide-developer-desktop ~/Epoch/ $ date -d @1377360000
Sun Aug 25 02:00:00 EST 2013
Find more here.
- Convert DateTime in Java using jodatime library
- How to print java time using jodatime library.
- How to convert epoch time to human readable format in UNIX.
- How to install Jboss Fuse on Linux ?
- How to install jd-gui (Java Decompiler with graphics mode)?
- How to install Jboss Developer Studio on Linux ?
- How to install SQL * PLUS client in linux ?
- Find and Delete files on one command in Linux.
- How to test web service using command line curl.
- How to set Java version on Linux.
- Vi editor not working properly - ubuntu.